A Campsite is designated for one vehicle and one sleeping unit.
If it is 2 families or couples with 2 sleeping units and 2 vehicles it is considered 2 campsites. There would be no financial benefit to setting up on the same site.Rates do not include 9% Maine Lodging Tax
Campsite fees based on 2 persons
Additional persons ages 4-18 = $4.00 per person per night
Additional persons ages 18 and up = $7.00 per person per night
* 3 Night Minimum for Park Home Rentals
2019 Reservations Now Open
Please read all policy and pricing information before for inquiring about reservations.
We are a family campground.
Site Based on 1 Vehicle and 1 Sleeping Unit
Site fee based on 2 persons
First additional car $5.00 per night Second additional car $10.00 per night (one car included with site fee)
Please note that additional vehicles may greatly reduce the size of you site.
Day Visitors = $7.00 per person per day (until 10pm)
Overnight Visitors = $10.00 per person per night (until 11am following morning)
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Checks accepted for advance reservations only
- Sorry, no personal checks accepted upon arrival
- Travelers checks, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX and Discover accepted
- Our On-Line Reservation Inquiry Form Does Not Guarantee A Reservation.
Reservation Information and Deposits
- Advance reservations suggested
- 3 night minimum stay on ALL holiday weekends
- A $50.00 deposit is required for all reservations made in the same year. $100 deposit for reservations made 1 year in advance.
- Deposit must be received within 10 days of date you make your reservation in order to guarantee your site
- We cannot guarantee you a site without a deposit
- We try to honor requested sites whenever possible
- All reservations must be honored.
SAME YEAR RESERVATIONS
- Cancellations or date changes must be received 10 days or more prior to arrival. Any cancellations or date changes 9 days or less prior to arrival will forfeit their deposit. A $10 cancellation fee does apply to all cancellations regardless of date cancelled.
RESERVATIONS MADE 1 YEAR IN ADVANCE
- + 30 days before the date of arrival = cancellation fee equivalent to one night- 30 days before the date of arrival = $ 100 cancellation feeNo Refunds for Early Departures.
A MINIMUM OF ONE WEEK MUST BE HONORED FOR RESERVATIONS MADE 1 YEAR IN ADVANCE – NO EXCEPTIONS –
PARK HOME RENTALS
- All RENTAL UNIT deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Camp fires out and quiet by 11:00 p.m.
- No bike riding after dark
- No mini-bikes
- Children under 18 must return to site by 11:00 p.m.
- Visitors must leave by 10:00 p.m.
- Electric Scooters only permitted for Riders with a valid Drivers License
- No Electric Scooters permitted for Riders under the age of 16 years of age
- Hoverboards are permitted if used responsibly. Management reserves the right to restrict use of hoverboards if used in an irresponsible manner.
Pet Policies - Dogs
- Dogs are not allowed during the months of July and August in tents and pop-ups. Dogs are allowed in Travel Trailers and Motor Homes but may not be left unattended and may not disturb other guests in the park. Pets must also be picked up after in all areas of the park.
- Failure to follow any pet rules may result in a request to leave the campground.
- It is the responsibility of the pets owner to ensure that all pets are vaccinated and have the proper documentation to prove it.
All fees are subject to 9% Maine State Lodging Tax