We are a family campground.
Site Based on 1 Vehicle and 1 Sleeping Unit
Site fee based on 2 persons
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Checks accepted for advance reservations only
- Sorry, no personal checks accepted upon arrival
- Travelers checks, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX and Discover accepted
- Our On-Line Reservation Inquiry Form Does Not Guarantee A Reservation.
2021 Cancellation Policy
Park Home and Cabin Reservations:
Deposits are non-refundable.
Campsite Reservations made in the same calendar year:
-Cancellations made at least 10 days in advance prior to arrival will be refunded in the form in which it was paid, less a $25 cancellation fee.
-Cancellations received between 24 hours and 9 days prior to arrival are non refundable. Deposits will remain in your guest account as a camp credit for a future stay.
-Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to arrival will forfeit their deposits in their entirety.
Campsite Reservations made in the previous calendar year:
Cancellations made at least 30 days in advance will be refunded in the form in which it was paid, less a 1 night cancellation fee. Deposit will be forfeited for all reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
International Guests with current Reservations
Cancel reservation prior to March 15th to receive a 90% refund. Cancellations received after March 15th will be subject to normal cancellation policies outline above.
International Guests wishing to make a reservation
Deposits are non refundable while border remains closed. Once border opens reservation deposits will be subject to normal cancellation policies outlined above.
- Camp fires out and quiet by 11:00 p.m.
- No bike riding after dark
- No mini-bikes
- Children under 18 must return to site by 10:00 p.m.
- Visitors must leave by 10:00 p.m.
- Electric Scooters only permitted for Riders with a valid Drivers License
- No Electric Scooters permitted for Riders under the age of 16 years of age
- Hoverboards are permitted if used responsibly. Management reserves the right to restrict use of hoverboards if used in an irresponsible manner.
Pet Policies - Dogs
- Dogs are not allowed during the months of July and August in tents and pop-ups. Dogs are allowed in Travel Trailers and Motor Homes but may not be left unattended and may not disturb other guests in the park. Pets must also be picked up after in all areas of the park.
- Failure to follow any pet rules may result in a request to leave the campground.
- It is the responsibility of the pets owner to ensure that all pets are vaccinated and have the proper documentation to prove it.
All fees are subject to 9% Maine State Lodging Tax